Sure, If Hezbollah Leaves First
Emanuel Macron to Benjamin Netanyahu: Leave Lebanon now
The Prime Minister spoke with the French President about the situation in Lebanon, Gaza, and Israeli companies attending a major air show in France.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke with French President Emmanuel Macron today (Sunday) according to the Prime Minister's Office. They discussed various issues on the agenda including developments in Lebanon and Gaza.
The French President reportedly promised the Prime Minister that Israeli companies will be able to participate in the 55th International Paris Air Show that will be held in France in a few months.
Macron's government had previously tried to bar Israeli companies from displaying their goods or having booths at major arms and military technology fairs held in Paris, only to have that decision overturned by the Paris commercial court - sometimes too late.
The French readout of the meeting, according to Jewish Insider reporter Lahav Harkov, said that Macron supported the hostage deal, including the hoped for release of two French citizens, Ofer Kalderon and Ohad Yahalomi.
Macron also told Netanyahu that he supported increased aid into Gaza and that Israel should fully withdraw from Lebanon in accordance with the 60-day timeline for leaving agreed upon in the ceasefire agreement.
According to Macron, this would be necessary to ensure the new government, considered less friendly towards Iran and more amenable to Saudi Arabis and the west, to take sovereign control of the whole country.
As for Israeli companies displaying products at the air show hosted by France, he reportedly "indicated that the presence of Israeli companies at the International Air and Space Show in Le Bourget in 2025 could be favorably considered as a result of the ceasefire in Gaza and Lebanon."
While initially showing support for Israel following October 7, it became increasingly critical of its conduct of the war, arguing for an arms embargo on Israel and an end to the war.
Despite this outward criticism and hostility, French government officials also hinted that they would not enforce the ICC arrest warrant against Netanyahu if he visited France.
Join our newsletter to receive updates on new articles and exclusive content.
We respect your privacy and will never share your information.
Stay Connected With Us
Follow our social channels for breaking news, exclusive content, and real-time updates.
WhatsApp Updates
Join our news group for instant updates
Follow on X (Twitter)
@JFeedIsraelNews
Follow on Instagram
@jfeednews
Never miss a story - follow us on your preferred platform!